Baked - Episode 20: Cooking With Weed: Death in the ...WatchCut Video
- Video description
- 1 year ago
- 40,767 views
- 791 likes
- 74 comments
Produced, Directed, and Edited by Cut.com
Wardrobe provided by http://bluecutaprons.com
Chef - Ben Hodgetts
Bluesy Vibes - Doug Maxwell/Media Right Productions
Death in the Afternoon cocktail recipe
5 oz sparkling wine / champagne
¾ oz absinthe
Lemon twist (as garnish)
1. Pour the sparkling wine or champagne into a champagne flute.
2. Float the absinthe on top and add lemon twist.
Absinthe extraction technique
750mL bottle of absinthe
¼ oz ground weed
1. Pour the bottle of absinthe into a sealable jar (or pour out a little bit of absinthe to make up for the added volume of the weed) and add the ground weed.
2. Shake the bottle and let it sit, out of the sun, for at least 48 hours. 3. Shake it up at least once a day until it has reached your desired potency - up to one month if possible. The longer it sits, the more potent it will be.
3. Pour the absinthe mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the absinthe. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the absinthe from the ground weed, and discard the remaining weed.
Thanks to our friends at the Green Door Seattle! http://thegreendoorseattle.com
- Related videos