Blueberry Cinnamon Roll BakeTasty
- Video description
- 5 months ago
- 21,940 views
- 2,149 likes
- 174 comments
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
2 packages cinnamon rolls (save the icing)
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1½ cups blueberries
1. Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
4. Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8x8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time.
7. Garnish with icing and serve.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/13105
- Related videos