Cashew 'N' Oat Hotcakes Recipe | 21 Day Fix ExtremeAutumn Calabrese
- Video description
- 2 years ago
- 52,797 views
- 810 likes
- 41 comments
Get 21 Day Fix Extreme! ▶ http://goo.gl/rpZCUQ
TODAY'S HOTCAKE RECIPE:
2 cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
½ cup Raw Cashews
1 dash Himalayan Salt (or sea salt)
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
1⅓ cups Distilled Water
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1¾ cup Mixed Berries
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Place oats, cashews, and salt in food processor or blender; pulse until coarsely ground.
2. Add egg, oil, water, and extract; pulse until well blended. Batter will be thick, but if it is as thick as paste add 2 to 3 additional Tbsp. of water.
3. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Spoon about ¼ cup batter into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form on top.
5. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve pancakes topped evenly with berries.
JOIN ME ONLINE!
Subscribe ▶ http://AutumnFitness.com/subscribe
Website ▶ http://goo.gl/rpZCUQ
Facebook ▶ http://facebook.com/21dayfix/
Twitter ▶ http://twitter.com/21DayFix
Instagram ▶ http://instagram.com/AutumnCalabrese
Pinterest ▶ http://www.pinterest.com/beachbody/quick-fix-workouts-autumn-fitness/
21 DAY FIX makes losing weight so simple…you never have to diet again.That's why it became America's #1 fitness and nutrition program. Now, celebrity trainer and national bikini competitor Autumn Calabrese is going to ramp up the intensity to help you shred up and shed off those final pounds…with 21 DAY FIX EXTREME.
At some point, no matter what workout program you’re doing, there comes that final push to achieve the hardbody you’ve always wanted. That’s why Autumn created seven all-new high-intensity 30-minute workouts featuring a variety of moves that keep your body guessing, so you see maximum results!
For your nutrition, you’ll not only be practicing portion control—you'll be eating ONLY clean foods. No treats. No cheats. No excuses. It’s 21 days, and it’s extreme. But if you want a lean six-pack, cut arms, ripped shoulders, and toned legs…it’s time to get serious.
- Related videos