Easy Spinach Corn Curry Recipe (Healthy Palak Corn R...Eat East Indian
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 9,103 views
- 82 likes
- 12 comments
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Instagram : https://instagram.com/eateastindian/
1 tsp Jeera/Cumin seeds
2 tbsp oil
1 small piece of onion chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste ( or small quantity of chopped ginger-garlic)
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp salt ( Adjust per taste)
1 tsp paprika
(or 1/2 tsp red chilli pwd)
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 can of corn ( or use frozen 1.5 cup)
250 gms of spinach
1-2 small chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp water
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
2. Add onions and ginger-garlic paste. Mix well and then saute for 2-3 mins. Add spices. once onions are no longer raw (2-3 mins), add tomatoes.
3. Mix well, let tomatoes become tender and then add chopped spinach.
4. Once spinach has wilted, blend these ingredients to have a smooth puree.
5. In a pot, add corn and add spinach puree. mix well and add garam masala.
Serve hot with roti, paratha, naan or pita bread.
- Related videos