- Video description
- 3 months ago
- 4,102 views
- 182 likes
- 21 comments
Kris Gethin's Pre-Intra-Post Supplement Stack ► http://bbcom.me/2pRFBPw
Kaged Muscle Supplements ► http://bbcom.me/2pRPP2n
Get Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Training Program ► http://bbcom.me/2pRTME0
Another day, another workout! I'm always asked about weight selection and how much you should use for certain rep ranges. I don't have a clue. That's up to you to gauge for your own body. Just remember that your muscle doesn't understand the numbers written on the stack, it just feels stress. When you're doing my program, it's extremely intense because it makes your body react in an unnatural way, which is exactly what you want!
This program isn't just for advanced trainers like me, either; it's for beginners, men, women, old and young. Intensity and stress is relative to you, so whatever has gone before this program will give you the lift you need to some amazing results.
As a young boy back in rural Wales, I used to tear up the motocross track on a regular basis. Today is a flashback down memory lane for me, as I take to the motocross track in the baking heat. This is just another example of seeing how being active can come in many forms, and just because you carry muscle, it doesn't mean you can't partake in other activities many gym goers usually distance themselves from.
| Workout |
1. Morning Cardio - 40 Minutes
2. Deadlift - 6 sets of 15, 10, 5, 5, 10, 15 reps. Rest periods between each set equals the number of reps completed, in seconds. For example, if you complete 15 reps, rest for 15 seconds. Following the third set only, rest for 2 min., then begin the fourth set.
3. Lying hamstring curls - 6 sets of 30, 20, 10, 10, 20, 30 reps. Rest periods between each set equals the number of reps completed, in seconds. Following the third set only, rest for 2 min., then begin the fourth set.
4. Seated leg curl - 6 sets of 30, 20, 10, 10, 20, 30 reps. Rest periods between each set equals the number of reps completed, in seconds. Following the third set only, rest for 2 min., then begin the fourth set.
Standing cable crunch - 5 sets of 30 reps, no rest
Exercise ball alternating crunch - 5 sets of 30 reps, rest 60 sec.
6. Evening cardio - 40 minutes
| Recommended Supplements |
Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged ► http://bbcom.me/2pS4Px0
- Revolutionary Pre-Workout Primer!
- Supercharge your Adrenaline and Increase Workout Performance!
Kaged Muscle Re-Kaged ► http://bbcom.me/2pS4RoC
- Whey Protein Isolate Powder to Support Muscle Growth*
- Designed to Support Lean Muscle Gain with Anabolic Protein Fuel*
Kaged Muscle In-Kaged ► http://bbcom.me/2pRPXin
- Intra-Workout Endurance Fuel
- Proven, Patented Ingredients to Help Improve Endurance, and Enhance Your Toughest Workouts*
| Bodybuilding.com |
Sales & Specials ► http://bbcom.me/2paw6y1
Fitness Articles ► http://bbcom.me/2palgYV
#1 Online Supplement Store ► http://bbcom.me/2payftP
Free Fitness Plans ► http://bbcom.me/2pas3BX
#1 Women's Fitness Site ► http://bbcom.me/2paEXQz
| Follow Us |
YouTube ► http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
Facebook ► http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
Instagram ► http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
Twitter ► http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
Google+ ► http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
Pinterest ► http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
Spotify ► http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.
- Related videos