iPhone 7 dual-camera leaks, LG G5 SE name ...Pocketnow
- Video description
- 1 year ago
- 20,956 views
- 1,580 likes
- 252 comments
- Free Galaxy Game Pack for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge gets fully detailed http://pocketnow.com/2016/04/05/lg-g5-se-name-trademarked-in-korea
- LG G5 SE name trademarked, because why not? http://pocketnow.com/2016/04/05/lg-g5-se-name-trademarked-in-korea
- Foxconn investing $1.8 billion for Sharp OLED panels by 2019 http://pocketnow.com/2016/04/04/foxconn-sharp-oled
- New Kindle rumors focus on accessories, including solar-charging case http://pocketnow.com/2016/04/05/solar-charging-kindle-case
- Leak offers best look yet at possible Apple iPhone 7 Plus dual-camera module http://pocketnow.com/2016/04/04/iphone-7-plus-dual-cameras
Watch today's Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the free Galaxy Game Pack available for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Then we discuss the recent trademark for the LG G5 SE. Foxconn follows as we learn why the company acquired Sharp. Amazon is next as we hear of what to expect from a new Kindle lineup to come. We end today's show talking about leaks of the iPhone 7 and its dual camera.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
- Related videos