Is It Time For A Change?Saabkyle04
- Video description
- 3 months ago
- 54,075 views
- 3,578 likes
- 2,327 comments
When you're watching the video, I want you to keep these questions in mind and let me know your thoughts in the comment section:
1. Do you prefer the formal "In Depth Reviews" that I do nowadays or more of the walkaround style "In Depth Tours" that used to do back in the day?
2. What kind of vehicles do you want to see more of on this channel?
3. Based on your answer to question 1, should I stick more with that style or try and do a mix between both styles?
4. If I'm able to make project cars a regular thing on the channel, what kind of projects would you like to see?
5. If I left anything out, let me know! Thanks!
**My Social Media Channels**
Online Store: http://shop.saabkyle04.com/
Drivetribe: https://www.drivetribe.com (Saabkyle04)
I know you’re probably asking yourself, what exactly is Saabkyle04 and why should I subscribe? Aside from being named after my first car that I got in 2004, this channel is all about giving you the opportunity to see cars in-depth and teach you what makes each and every car unique in their own special way. As a long-time automotive enthusiast, I tailor my videos to those who love cars. Over the years, this channel has become well known for my signature in-depth reviews that are designed to be an immersive experience. Also, with project cars, press events and the occasional road trip, I’m always working hard to deliver new and exciting content that’s not only entertaining, but informative. On this channel, you’ll find vehicles from every decade, every price point and every genre, from classics to mainstream and the most elite supercars. There’s literally something for everyone. My goal always has and always will be to have a channel that delivers consistent and quality content time and time again. Of course, the most rewarding thing about all of this is getting to interact with you all, so be sure to check out my social media channels! If all of that sounds good to you, go ahead and hit that subscriber button, you won’t regret it. While you’re here, browse my massive video library and remember, there’s always a lot more where that came from. Take care everyone!
All the best,
- Related videos