Karela Paneer Bhurji on Toast | ChefHarpalSinghchefharpalsingh
- Video description
- 7 days ago
- 1,492 views
- 55 likes
- 12 comments
• Karela/ Bitter gourd - 400 g
• Ginger chopped - 1 tsp
• Garlic chopped - 1 tbsp
• Onion chopped - 2 no’s
• Green chilli chopped -2 -3 no’s
• Tomato chopped - 3-4 no’s
• Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
• Salt - to taste
• Kallonji - ½ tsp
• Cumin Seeds - ½ tsp
• Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder -1 tbsp
• Mango Powder - 1 tsp
• Coriander chopped - 2 tbsp
• Paneer grated – 1 cup
• Dry Mango – a pinch
• Garlic bread toast – 1 loaf
1. Peel off the skin of karela and also remove the seeds inside the karela.
2. Boil karela into pan along with some water, salt and turmeric powder. Cook it for about 5 minutes. Drain it using strainer to discard water.
3. Take cooked karela and chopped it finely. Heats the oil in a pan add in Kallonji, cumin seeds and sauté. Then add in the chopped ginger and garlic and sauté
4. Add onion and green chilli; fry it till golden brown in color.
5. Then add tomato, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder and Mix it well and cook for some time.
6. Now add in the boiled chopped karela and mix well.
7. Lastly add in the chopped coriander and mix well
8. Add grated paneer and mix well.
9. Adjust salt and add amchur powder and mix well.
10. Now place the bhurji on toast and serve.
You can follow us on:
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso...
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Visit our Website : http://www.harpalssokhi.com/
Don't forget to Subscribe for latest updates and recipes.
Like and Share!!!
- Related videos