Khada Pav Bhaji Recipe | How To Make Khada Pav Bhaji...Rajshri Food
- Video description
- 6 months ago
- 40,254 views
- 826 likes
- 51 comments
Make this easy to make tasty Indian Street Food Snacks Recipes at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 Capsicum, roughly chopped
1 Tomato, deseeded and chopped
½ cup Steamed Cauliflower, chopped
½ cup steamed Green Peas
1 small carrot, steamed and chopped
2 potatoes, steamed and chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tomato, pureed
1 tsp. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
1½ tsp. Pav Bhaji Masala
½ cup water.
1. In a pan add butter and cook the vegetables on high flame for 2 minutes and transfer to a bowl.
2. In the same pan heat butter and add onion, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and pureed tomato and cook well.
3. Now add the dry spices and coriander leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes and add water.
4. Then add the vegetables followed by salt and coriander leaves. Mix well.
5. Heat butter again in the same pan and toast the Paav on it.
Khada Pav Bhaji ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Director: Suchandra Basu
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
- Related videos