LoTR Lembas Bread, Feast of Fiction Ep. 4, Lord of t...Feast Of Fiction
- Video description
- 6 years ago
- 586,625 views
- 8,364 likes
- 1,628 comments
RT: http://bit.ly/ygVOkD Facebook: http://on.fb.me/yFCx2z
Bacon Lembas Bread, courtesy Epic Meal Time http://youtube.com/epicmealtime
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz butter
- 1 orange
- 3 oz walnuts
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 4 scoops of protein powder
- Bacon. Lots of it.
- Combine the eggs, butter, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, and protein powder in a food processor. For the orange, only put in a 1/4 of the peel and one slice.
Notes: Put as little or as much protein powder into the drink as you would personally like. If you're making this an energy bar to eat after working out, the more the better. You may also substitute any kind of nut for your bread, as well as honey for the maple syrup.
- Blend the ingredients on high until liquid
- Add in 1 cup of flour
- Blend again until liquid
- Pour mixture into a mixing bowl
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cup of flour
- Add diced bacon (optional)
- Whisk/blend until batter
- Pour batter onto a baking pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit (204 degrees celsius)
- Place baking pan in oven for 10-15 minutes
- Take pan out, flip bread over, place back in oven for 5-10 minutes
- Bacon weave is optional, but highly delicious. Not nutritious. Just delicious.
Send us things!
Feast of Fiction
PO Box 862272
Los Angeles, CA 90086
- Related videos