Make-Ahead Frozen Breakfast BurritosTasty
- Video description
- 7 months ago
- 20,923 views
- 2,911 likes
- 213 comments
RECIPE OR INSTRUCTION:
Make-Ahead Frozen Breakfast Burritos
Servings: 16 to 20
1 pound bacon
1 pound Italian sausage, ground
2 pound frozen hash browns
1 dozen large eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 dozen 13 inch flour tortillas
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
½ cup spinach, cut into thin ribbons
15 ounce canned black beans
1. Cook bacon in strips until crispy. Set aside.
2. Cook Italian sausage until brown. Set aside.
3. Cook frozen hash browns until brown and crispy. Set aside.
4. Scramble eggs. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Place cheddar cheese, queso fresco, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and black beans into separate bowls.
6. Place flour tortilla down and begin building your burritos. Have fun mixing and matching ingredients.
7. Wrap completed burritos in parchment paper and store in freezer for up to one month.
8. When ready to eat, wrap burritos in a wet paper towel and microwave for 3 minutes.*
* Time may vary due to individual microwave wattage.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
- Related videos