Perfect Summer Melt-Proof Makeup Routine | Ulta Tuto...ultabeauty
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 63,254 views
- 103 likes
- 6 comments
We love summer, but we don’t love when the summer heat and humidity ruin our makeup. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to get great sweatproof, heatproof, everyday look.
STEP 1: Start with a base of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
STEP 2: Apply a primer to help your foundation stay on all day – we used Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure.
STEP 3: Cover up any small imperfections you have with a concealer like IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer.
STEP 4: Start on your eyes with a cream shadow like Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick (in the heat, cream shadows will hold up much better than powders). Use the lighter shade on the brow and the darker shade on the center of eye, using your ring finger to blend the color out. When you’re done, go back with the lighter color and put a little on the inside corner of each eye to really highlight them.
STEP 5: Thicken your lash line with an eyeliner. You’ll want one that can stand up to sweat and heat like Benefit Cosmetics they’re real! Push-Up Liner.
STEP 6: Curl your lashes to give your eyes an extra pop.
STEP 7: Use a waterproof mascara like Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes 4-in-1 Waterproof Mascara to finish off your eyes. Get tight into your lashline, wiggle and then pull straight up to get the perfect look.
STEP 8: Apply a BB cream all over. This will not only give you great, even skin but the added SPF you need for the heat. We used Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream.
STEP 9: Add some color to your cheeks with a cheek stain like IT Cosmetics Vitality Flush Stain Stick Lip & Cheek Reviver.
STEP 10: Load up your brush with blotting powder and apply all over. This will help to cut out any shine. We always have one on us so I can keep using it throughout the day.
STEP 11: Add one more pop of color to your cheeks with another blush like IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stain.
STEP 12: Pull your whole look together with a bright lip like Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick. We used a shade called Silhouette.
* Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure
* IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer (shade: Neutral Medium )
* Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick (shades: Champagne and Brown)
* Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-Up Liner (shade: Black)
* Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes 4-in-1 Waterproof Mascara (shade: Black)
* Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 (shade: Fair )
* It Cosmetics Vitality Flush Stain Stick Lip & Cheek Reviver (shade: Je Ne Sais Quoi )
* NYX Cosmetics Blotting Powder (shade: Light/Medium)
* IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stain (Radiant in Rose)
* Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (shade: Silhouette)
Get them at: http://ulta.ps/foUPBq
- Related videos