Salmon Poke Bowl By Brooke WilliamsonTasty
- Video description
- 7 months ago
- 6,021 views
- 645 likes
- 105 comments
Here is what you'll need!
LOMI-LOMI SALMON POKE BOWL AS MADE BY BROOKE WILLIAMSON
6 ounces fresh salmon
1 ounce Persian cucumber, cubed small
1 ounce tomato, cubed small
1 ounce scallion, sliced
1 ounce onion, diced
2 ounces shoyu dressing
12 ounces cooked short grain sushi rice
Nori, sliced (roasted, unseasoned seaweed)
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1-2 cloves garlic, grated
1 cup soy sauce
¼ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup mirin
¼ cup sesame oil
1. Place salmon on a wire rack and season with salt on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Take cured salmon out of the refrigerator, rinse and pat dry. Slice into cubes.
3. Mix salmon, cucumber, tomato, scallion, and onion in a bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine the ingredients for the shoyu sauce. Add sugar as early as possible so all the grains are dissolved.
5. Spoon shoyu dressing on poke bowl.
6. In a small bowl, add cooked rice, top with poke ingredients, and spoon additional shoyu dressing to taste.
7. Garnish with sliced nori and serve immediately!
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network
- Related videos