Slow Cooker Berry CobblerTasty
- Video description
- 7 months ago
- 18,544 views
- 2,241 likes
- 152 comments
Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 package vanilla cake mix
8 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
1. Add raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries into the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle cornstarch on top and mix gently.
3. Pour cake mix on top of the berries and spread out so it covers the berries.
4. Place pieces of butter on top of the cake mix and cover.
5. Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours, until the cake is fully cooked.
6. Top with ice cream
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Lee Harper's Garage_Full Mix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/13107
- Related videos