Til Peanut Gazak | तिल मूंगफली की गजक । Til Mungfali...Nisha Madhulika
- Video description
- 2 months ago
- 77,154 views
- 2,015 likes
- 465 comments
Ingredients for Til Gazak
Sesame seeds (तिल ) - 1 cup (135 gms )
Roasted Peanuts (भुने हुए मूंगफली ) - 1 cup ( 150 gms )
Jaggery (गुड़ ) - 1 cup ( 250 gms ) ( Crumbled )
Ghee (घी ) - 2 tsp
How to make Til Moongfali Gajak
1. Put wok to heat, Put sesame seeds in it and roast on medium flame by stirring till puffy and changed in color. Once roasted keep in plate.
2. To make syrup, put wok to heat, add ghee and let it melt, then add crumbled jaggery. Cook on low flame. Check jaggery at intervals.
3. Coarsely grind roasted peanuts. Keep some sesame seeds, grind the rest coarsely. Grease the board with some ghee.
4. Once jaggery has melt, increase flame. Cook jaggery until it foams up. Check by pouring in bowl of water. If it is strechy and undercooked, cook for a little while.
5. Check again,jaggery breaks as it cools, it is ready. Turn off flame.
6. Put all ingredients in syrup and mix i.e peanuts and sesame seeds. Mix well.Turn on flame, blend it.
7. Gajak mix is ready, turn off flame. Put it on the board. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the mix.
8. Grease Hands and rolling pin with ghee, then gather mix with hands.
9. Put some sesame seeds on the board, coat mix well with it. Press with hands and expand. Roll out with rolling pin keeping slightly thick.
10. Once sheet is ready, cut in desired shape. Keep to cool then separate pieces. Take out from board.
11. Winter special Til Moongphali Gajak is ready. It is really crisp. Keep in an air tight container,relish it for 1 to 2 months.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website
- Related videos