Why I Quit YouTube: Eating Disorder, Body ShamingAnna Saccone
- Video description
- 2 years ago
- 1,881,746 views
- 111,639 likes
- 22,111 comments
P.S. Something that I didn't get to touch on in this video was fitness. I never worked out or exercised during my darkest times of bulimia because I was afraid of gaining weight a.k.a muscle mass (how stupid is that?? Only after did I realise how ridiculous that is!). Around three months into my recovery I started working with a trainer (Lucy) and I feel like getting fitter and stronger for the right reasons really aided my recovery a lot. So fitness can be a huge help, however always consult your doctor or therapist before starting any kind of exercise because it might not be appropriate for your specific eating disorder recovery. In fact in some cases, it's not advisable at all especially if you have used exercise as a part of your eating disorder (something which I never did, for me it was the opposite). However on the whole, I think that moving your body and being active is amazing for your mental health. And much, much healthier than cutting calories or trying to go on any stupid diet.
CONNECT WITH ME!
Check out my blog!
Subscribe to my second channel for our family daily vlogs!
Follow me on twitter!
My Facebook Page:
WHAT I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO:
- Bare Minerals Concealer in Summer Bisque
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Medium Beige
- Bare Minerals Bronzer Warmth
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Laura Geller Bronze & Brighten Fair
- Benefit Browzings Medium
- Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette
- YSL Shocking Eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Perversion
- Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in White
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in Black
- Bobbi Brown Lipliner in Cocoa
- HoneyLove Lipstick by MAC
- MAC CremeSheen Glass in On the Scene
- Free People
Necklace & Bracelet
- Louis Vuitton
- Related videos