25 Things to do in Warsaw, Poland | Top Attractions ...Samuel & Audrey
- Video description
- 5 years ago
- 327,199 views
- 2,294 likes
- 445 comments
Warszawa Travel Guide: Top 25 things to do in Warsaw
1) Castle Square - plac Zamkowy w Warszawie
2) Royal Castle - Zamek Królewski w Warszawie
3) Pierogi - Perogi
4) The Neon Muzeum - Muzeum Neonów
5) Nysa Van tour – adventure Warsaw
6) Milk bar - bar mleczny
7) Vistula River Cruise - Wisła
8) Pub Crawl
9) Palace of Culture and Science - Pałac Kultury i Nauki,
10) Fryderyk Chopin Museum - Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina
11) Making Pierogi with Polish Your Cooking
12) Łazienki Park - Park Łazienkowski or Łazienki Królewskie
13) POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich
14) Bigos – Polish Hunter's Stew
15) Czar PRL - Life under Communism Museum
16) Warsaw University Library Garden
17) St. Anne's Church - Kościół św. Anny
18) Warsaw Barbican - barbakan warszawski
19) Presidential Palace - Pałac Prezydencki
20) Rurki z Kremem – Polish Torpedo Dessert
21) Warsaw Uprising Museum - Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego
22) Copernicus Science Centre - Centrum Nauki Kopernik
23) Warsaw night views
24) National Stadium - Stadion Narodowy
25) Pączki - paczki
We hope our travel guide has helped you to find some of the top places to experience architecture, art, entertainment and nightlife in Warsaw. You'll want to set aside a good chunk of time to visit some of the fascinating museums Warsaw has to offer in order to better understand its complicated history. We were fortunate to visit Warsaw when the weather was lovely in the middle of August. If you're going to come later on in the year you'll want to bring warmer clothes.
25 Things to do in Warsaw, Poland | Top Attractions Tourism Guide Video Transcript:
Well hello and welcome to Warszawa. This week we are exploring the Polish capital. We've already been here a few days and it has been amazing. It has been such a pleasant surprise and unlike any part of Europe we've traveled in so far. So yeah, this week we're going to be highlighting 25 things to do around the city and we're excited to show you what it is all about.
We came to Warsaw with little to no expectations and the city completely surprised us. Our week in the capital was spent sampling Polish cuisine, learning about the city's past through museums and historical tours, and also dabbling in a bit of the nightlife. Warsaw is quickly rising through the ranks and we think it won't be long before travellers are flocking en masse. So if you're planning a trip to Poland, don't skip over the capital because there is more to Warsaw than meets the eye.
This is part of our Travel in Poland series. We're making a series of videos showcasing Polish culture, Polish arts, Polish foods, Polish religion, Polish cuisine and Polish people.
Proudly presented by: http://nomadicsamuel.com & http://thatbackpacker.com
All photos and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network
- Related videos