3 Biggest Fitness MistakesSix Pack Shortcuts
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 6,260,279 views
- 8,949 likes
- 3,360 comments
Hey guys, in this video I talk about the 3 biggest fitness mistakes that 99% of all guys are making when it comes to getting a ripped body and six pack abs. If you're just getting into fitness, or even if you're been a fitness junkie for a while...it's going to be important to know about these mistakes so that you can avoid them.
Don't sweat it, its not your fault. Everybody including myself had made these fitness mistakes, the key is to realize it early and avoid them so you can start seeing the results on your body.
Mistake #1: DON'T FALL FOR FOODS THAT ARE MARKETED AS HEALTHY.
Food companies have caught on to the trend of healthy eating and are trying to market/label their food products as healthy when they really are not.
Do not be fooled by fancy play on words, remember that anything out of a fast food restaurants is still bad for you. Even if its labeled under a healthy menu, it is still made with processed meats and material.
Chips, cookies, breads, and other junk food, if the are labled ; 0 trans fat, made with whole wheat grains, no sugar added, organic, they are still no good. Eat whole foods proteins and natural carbs like brown rice, and sweet potatoes.
Mistake #2 DON'T REST SO LONG DURING YOUR EXERCISE.
Most people rest 2-3 min between their exercise, that is a huge mistake if you are trying to get lean and save time in the gym.
Some mistakes are:
- taking their time as they walk to the water fountain,
- change the music on their ipod,
- have conversations with others
- look around with a confused look as if they don't know what to do next.
Have your workout planned out before hand and finish it as fast you can with high intensity and good form. Rest only 30 sec between your sets. You will burn more calories, build more muscle, strengthen your cardiovascular system and be more consistent on your workouts because they are shorter and faster to finish.
Mistake #3 TAKING ADVICE FROM THE WRONG PEOPLE
Most people will take fitness advice from:
- Friends who are out of shape but think they know a lot about fitness. It's very easy to listen to friends, and friends sometime unknowingly give the wrong advices. It's not their fault, they are only trying to help. But it's really up to you to know the truth by doing research of your own.
- Out of shape Trainers that tell you their way is the best and easiest way to get in shape but yet they can't seem to do it themselves. If what they ay is so effective, why can't they do it.
- People who are in shape themselves, but never trained someone else besides themselves. They don't understand other people's bodies, problems, habits, lifestyle, etc. They only know their own, which makes them bad coaches when trying to help others.
You need someone who:
- is currently in great shape
- been out of shape before and transformed their body
- have transformed other people's bodies besides their own.
So next time you want good fitness advice, ask someone who is proven and not someone who's just wanting to convince another person that they know it all. Listen to the the person and see if they are really trying to teach and not just stroking their ego.
And if you want a ripped body fast, you've got to check out this video now:
In this video you'll see why most guys fail to get six pack abs because the are simply doing the wrong type of exercises. With so much options to choose from we tend to follow the most popular and common exercises out there, which most of the time are the wrong one.
I'll reveal what exercises you must avoid, and also I'll also show you the "weird" style of training I use instead called Afterburn Training.
Is Afterburn Training the 1 proven shortcut to a ripped body and six pack abs? Watch this video and decide for yourself!
Watch the video now:
PS -- Use this link to share this video with your friends!
- Related videos