3 NEW Homemade Popsicles (Oreo, Nutella ...Gemma Stafford
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 638,211 views
- 13,796 likes
- 1,128 comments
Get the written recipe HERE: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/popsicles-trio/
WATCH my original Homemade Popsicles Video: http://bit.ly/GemmasPopsicleRecipes
Learn how to make Homemade Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavors: http://bit.ly/GemsBenJerrysIceCreamVideo
Link to where I bought the Ice Pop Maker Molds on Amazon: http://bit.ly/IcePopMakerMolds
Hi Bold Bakers! By popular demand, I have all-new Popsicles for you featuring your favorite flavors including Oreo, Nutella & Raspberry Cheesecake. Plus, find out more about my Bold Baking Trivia video featuring Ann Reardon from How to Cook That coming tomorrow, August 7!
WATCH more episodes of Bigger Bolder Baking HERE:
* Chocolate Dulce de Leche Empanadas: http://bit.ly/GemsChocolateEmpanadas
* Homemade Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/GemmasIceCreamParty
FOLLOW ME HERE BOLD BAKERS!
PRINT & SHARE THE RECIPES ON MY WEBSITE
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
3 Homemade Popsicles
Cookies & Cream Popsicles
14 chocolate cookies, about 4 oz (115g)
3 tbps sugar
1/2 cup (4 fl oz/115mL) yogurt /sour cream
1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60mL) whole milk
1 cup (8 fl oz/250mL) cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Working in a small bowl, crumble the cookies to make pieces, some big and some small.
2. In a bowl, stir together the sugar, yogurt, milk, cream, and vanilla. Add the crumbled chocolate cookies and stir to mix.
3. Divide the mixture across the molds. Cover and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Popsicles
8oz (1 cup/ 225g) cream cheese (at room temperature)
3 tablespoon sugar
2/3 cup (5 1/2oz/165g) yogurt (natural or greek)
1 tsp vanilla extract
15 Raspberries, pureed
½ lemon zested
1/2 cup (4oz/ 115g) graham cracker crumbs (digestives, )
1. In the bowl whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Set aside.
2. In a food processor (or blender), puree the raspberries until no lumps.
3. In a small bowl break cup the graham cracker crumbs until fine crumbs
4. Gently fold the cream cheese mix, raspberry puree and cookie crumbs
5. Scoop the mixture evenly into popsicle molds. It is a thick mix so tap it on the counter to move the mix down the mold. Add popsicle sticks to the center of each cup.
6. Place into freezer until fully frozen, at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
2 large ripe bananas, peeled
½ cup (4oz/225g) ) Nutella
Pinch of salt, optional
1. Blend the overripe bananas until completely pureed.
2. Add nutella, and blend until completely mixed in.
3. Pour into popsicle molds with sticks and freeze for 4-5 hours.
Keep for up to 2 weeks and enjoy!
- Related videos