7 Pants Men Should NEVER Wear!alpha m.
- Video description
- 2 weeks ago
- 10,416 views
- 1,458 likes
- 253 comments
ADED Jogger: http://bit.ly/2ZVyGef
Go-To Henley Long Sleeve: http://bit.ly/2ZQ71LA
Go-To Tee Long Sleeve: http://bit.ly/2ZSFut7
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
Not all pants were created equal — some make you look super fine and some make you look like your Uncle Barry. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over pants you should never wear.
Steer Clear of These Pants!
1. Mom jeans — they are disturbing because they are not properly proportioned (super long crotch and wider leg)
2. The pleated khaki — the puckers cause havoc on your sexy style. The pleats open up and make you look pear-shaped & heavy.
3. Cargo pants — the visual streamline is broken with all of the various pockets
4. Janky joggers — the fit and fabric are not amazing, and they are loose at the bottom
5. Swishy pants — there are much better options out there
6. Overly distressed or destroyed jeans — the look is trashy, douchy, and not refined
7. Anything with a boot cut — the visual streamline explodes.
- Related videos