Alice in Wonderland Recipe #2 - "Eat Me" CakeNameless
- Video description
- 10 years ago
- 3,788,089 views
- 0 likes
- 832 comments
(2) Following the instructions on this recipe book, you don't have to bake it. (▼In Japan, raw eggs are safe to eat. If raw eggs are not safe in your country, you should not follow this recipe.)
(3) 0:08 50g Salted butter.
(4) 0:31 I added a spoonful of water and heated it. (We were using an electric pan.)
(5) 0:50 I added 2/3 of an egg.
(6) 1:26 The instructions say, use currant or biscuits to spell out "eat me". But I used jelly candy.
(7) It is edible. We ate it after filming. It tasted a bit bitter and sweet. 美味しいが、ビターなケーキは苦手だ。EAT MEケーキは甘い菓子を想像していたが全く違った。
- Related videos