ANNAM VADIYALU RICEMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 94,704 views
- 170 likes
- 11 comments
These annam vadiyalu are made in summer season with rice. You can store them and fry them in oil
Rice 1 cup
Salt To taste
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Oil To fry
1. Soak rice for 10 mins. cook it with little salt until it is nice and soft.
2. Take cooked rice in a bowl, add cumin seeds and mix nicely and place big or small oil applied mould and place it on polythene cover add small quantity of rice and press it with finger.
3. Remove mould and place it under direct sunlight for 2 days until it is dried.
4. Deep fry in hot oil and transfer into a plate.
5. Now annam vadiyalu is ready to serve.
- Related videos