- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 10,160 views
- 70 likes
- 9 comments
Apple parathas is a sweet delight that bring a smile on your child's face. It is easy to prepare sweet dish.
Apple 1 nos
Cinnamon powder 1-2 pinch
Sugar ½ cup
Mint leaves(finely chopped) ¼ bunch
Bread crumbs ½ cup
All purpose flour 1 cup
Salt To taste
Oil 1-2 tsp
Ghee or butter 1 tsp
1. Remove the peel of apple and grate it.
2. Heat pan, add grated apple, cinnamon powder, sugar, finely chopped mint leaves and saute it.
3. Once the mixture is slightly thick switch off flame and add bread crumbs, mix it and allow it rest for some time.
4. Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, little salt, 1 tsp oil and mix nicely to make a soft dough.
5. Divide the dough into portions, take each portions to make a small flat round shape using hands.
6. Stuff the apple mixture in the center and close the edges.
7. Apply ghee or butter or oil to hands and clean wrap or polythene sheet and press it with hand.
8. Heat little butter in a pan, and place apple paratha and cook it on both sides.
9. Now apple paratha is ready to serve.
- Related videos