Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe - BBQGuys.comBBQGuys.com
- Video description
- 9 years ago
- 10,868 views
- 23 likes
- 2 comments
2 Lbs Scallops (U-10, muscle removed)
½ Each Lemon Juice (1/2 of fresh lemon)
1 Each Lime Juice (from 1 fresh lime)
½ Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp White Pepper
½ Tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
10 Each Sage Leaves (chopped)
10 Each Slices of Bacon (halved and par boiled 3 minutes)
¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Whisk together lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, white pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and sage leaves.
2. Boil bacon for three minutes, then remove pat dry and allow to cool.
3. Wrap each scallop with one piece of bacon and slide 3-4 on each skewer, to keep bacon in place.
4. Pour marinade over scallops and let stand for fifteen minutes while pre-heating your grill to medium high.
5. Grill scallops for 2-3 minutes per side (until golden brown) and enjoy!
- Related videos