BANANA BREAD PUDDING *COOK WITH FAIZA*COOK WITH FAIZA
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 49,338 views
- 353 likes
- 79 comments
JOIN ME ON:
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/faizarif786
300ml thickened cream
1 cup (250ml) milk
6 eggs, beaten lightly
3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 slices white bread
2 small (260g) bananas, sliced diagonally
1/4 cup (55g) sultanas
1/4 cup (80g) strawberry jam
2 tablespoons flaked almonds
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
2. Butter the bread and trim off the crusts. The bread can be cut into rectangles or triangles, depending on the shape of your dish.
3. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish (1.5 litre/6 cup capacity). Arrange half of the bread in dish. Top with 1/2 the banana and sultanas. Pour over egg mixture to just cover. Repeat, then place the remaining bread on top. Pour remaining egg mixture into the dish, and add the nuts.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180∞C ,350f, gas mark 4. Bake pudding for about 30 minutes or until set.
5. Heat the jam in the microwave for about 30 seconds or until liquid. Remove pudding from the oven. Brush the top with jam and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve warm with cream, if desired.
- Related videos