Blood and nerve supply of the face - outlineHuman Anatomy Education
- Video description
- 10 years ago
- 52,258 views
- 385 likes
- 17 comments
After watching this video it is expected that you will be able to
• Outline the blood supply of the face: branches of internal and external carotid arteries.
• Enumerate the motor and cutaneous nerve branches in the face.
After watching the whole playlist it is expected that, in addition to the above-mentioned objectives, you will be able to:
• Outline muscle groups of the face: muscles of mastication and muscles of facial expression.
• Discuss the functional groups of muscles of facial expression: dilator and sphincter mechanisms of the orifices of the face.
• Describe the attachment and function of the muscles of facial expression.
• Summarize the structure of the upper eyelid in relation to the attachment of levator palpebrae superioris.
• Discuss the anatomy of wrinkle lines in the face in relation to the muscles involved, preferred sites of injections, and possible complications:
-- Horizontal lines of the forehead.
-- Mephisto sign.
-- Lateral brow lift.
-- Glabellar lines.
-- Crow's feet.
-- Bunny lines.
-- Marionette lines.
-- Cobblestone appearance.
-- Gummy smile.
-- Nefertiti lift.
Although each video in the list can be watched separately, but it is recommended that the playlist is watched in the following sequence of videos:
1. Anatomy of upper facial muscles: http://youtu.be/m4onZ7NcmTY
2. Anatomy of lower facial muscles: http://youtu.be/LWmKAV2W_Xo
3. Anatomy of wrinkle lines and Botox injection sites: http://youtu.be/WAyuAlMFD74
4. Blood and verve supply of the face -outline:
For an abridged version of the playlist, check this video out: http://youtu.be/v53G4ZY1qvg
Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (PhD).
This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation
- Related videos