Chinese New Year Food Chicken Jiaozi (dumpling)(1/2)Fortunecooking
- Video description
- 8 years ago
- 106,521 views
- 715 likes
- 44 comments
Dough ingredients: 3 cups of all-purpose flour and 1 1/4 cup of water.
Filling ingredients: 1 1/2 cup of ground chicken, 1/2 cup of chopped green onion, 1 1/2 cup of chopped napa cabbage, 1/2 cup of chopped shitake mushroom, 1-2 tsp of soy, 1-2 tsp of oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, 1/2 tsp of minced ginger and 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
Dipping sauce: 1/2 tsp of ginger, 1/2 tsp of garlic, 2 Tbs of soy, 2 tsp of white or black vinegar, 1/2 tsp of sesame oil and 1 -2 Tbs of chopped green onion.
1. Knead the dough for 5-6 minutes and set a side for another 30 minutes.
2. Make the ground chicken mixture filling.
3. Cut small piece of dough. Roll it flat with a rolling pin.
4. Place some fillings at the center of the wrapper. Fold and pinch the wrapper.
5. Fill water in a stock pot until the water is boiling. Add some cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Cook the dumplings for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve with the dipping sauce. Enjoy.
- Related videos