COCONUT BURFI - Mrs VahchefMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 288,754 views
- 848 likes
- 60 comments
Coconut Burfi is a classic and traditional recipe of an Indian sweet that is prepared during festivals and special occasions.
Sugar 1 cup
Cardamom powder 2 pinch
Coconut(grated) 1 cup
Ghee 2 tsp
1. Take a pan and add sugar, little water and boil to make sugar syrup.
2. To it add cardamom powder, grated coconut and cook it until we get slightly lump mixture.
3. Switch off flame and add ghee.
4. Apply ghee to tray and transfer coconut mixture and press it slightly.
5. Allow it rest and cut into pieces.
6. Now coconut burfi is ready to serve.
- Related videos