Counter-Strike Source - Maps - MG_3K_SMASH_LEGO_COPT...GamingReviews
- Video description
- 8 years ago
- 10,458 views
- 27 likes
- 9 comments
* Many thanks to my most favorite minigame server i3D.net! *
General info in-game:
* All models are HD (World views). This for the quality of the game, as the standard models are very undetailed.
* P90, M4A1, M3 shotgun and Aug aren' the original versions, this for the same reason as the first point. (M4A1 is the only one that completely lacks any resemblence of the original one.
* Desert Eagle and grenades are same model but another skin.
* Both CT's and T's packs are different, they are very highly detailed models. Again because of the poor standard quality
* At last, the in-game options are all highest, except for Anti-aliasing, which is x4 instead of x8 for faster performance.
GAMEPLAY MODE: Minigame
* mg stands for MiniGame, and is a very pleasing and humorous mod in css. The target is for the CT's to stay alive during the round by staying on platforms that can be physically moved/shot by cannons (Those are been controlled by T's of course). After the time goes up, T's and CT's can fight against each other. In other cases, CT's have free choice to kill the player instantly or to kill him personally. Sometimes, T's get another chance by a second little round where CT's have to escape other type of dangerous tricks, but after that it's over! Have fun!
- Windows 7 Premium
- CPU (Processor) - Intel Quad Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz
- GPU (Graphics Card) - ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1Gig)
- Memory - 8 Gigabite (4x2gig)
- Soundcard: ASUS Xonar D2
- Monitor - SyncMaster B2230 (Full HD / 70000:1 Dynamic Contrast / (1920x1080)
- Related videos