- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 167,792 views
- 702 likes
- 58 comments
Cream cheese is a soft, mild-tasting fresh cheese with a high fat content. It is easy to prepare at home and stored in refrigerator.
Heavy cream 1 cup
Full Fat cream 2 cup
Milk(regular) 1 cup
Vinegar 1-2 tbs
1. Heat pan, add full fat milk, regular milk, heavy milk and boil it.
2. Once it is boiling add vinegar and boil again until it starts to crudle.
3. Place a bowl on its top place a strainer with muslin cloth and pour the curdled milk.
4. Once water is strained tie the muslin cloth and place in refrigerator for one day.
5. Next day check if moisture retains and place a heavy weight on muslin cloth keep again in refrigerator for one day.
6. Now the cream cheese is ready to serve.
- Related videos