EAT | Bunny Pastries (perfect for Easter!)WhatsUpMoms
- Video description
- 2 years ago
- 34,821 views
- 1,227 likes
- 172 comments
- 1 package puff pastry
- 2 tbsp sugar
-1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1) Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
2) Thaw pastry dough until easy to unfold but still cold (45-60 minutes).
3) Separate your 2 sheets and lay one flat on a cutting board. Using a pastry brush, coat the pastry with melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch on 2 opposing sides unbuttered.
4) Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Brush the unbuttered edges with water. Lay second pastry sheet on top and crimp unbuttered edges together.
5) Cut into thin slices 1/2 inch wide. Twist into bunnies or bunny heads.
6) Bake at 400 for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Put a little whipped cream cheese on the bunny bottoms for tails.
Follow Meg on Instagram!! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Related videos