Eat Germany - 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Germanywoltersworld
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 27,903 views
- 931 likes
- 258 comments
• Drink the Beer: No, beer isn’t food, but in Germany it is just as vital to have beer as food and what is great about the beer in Germany is that each region or city will have its own traditional beer brands as well as a the possibility of its own beer style. So whether you like pilsner, lager or black beer there will be something for you.
• Yes, Eat the Sausages: Thueringer Rostbratwurst is the definitive bratwurst you should have in Germany. But it is not the only sausage, from the small Nuremberger bratwurst to a frankfurter to Weisswurst, Germany is full of sausages that you should try.
• Pork, Pork & More Pork: Germany seems to be the capital of Pork eating and for good reason. There are a number of amazing pork dishes in Germany. Haxe or a grilled pork shoulder or perhaps boiled instead (Eisbein) or as Schweinbraten, or maybe smashed down into a pork schnitzel. You will not run out of way eat Scwein in Germany.
• The Bread: Germany has amazing bakeries in the large cities and small towns and you should take advantage of that. From Brotchen (small rolls) to loaves of dark thick dense bread to the amazing cakes and treats you can’t go wrong with bread in Germany.
• The Garnishes or Die Beilagen: German menus do not give you an option with the side dishes. And they do that for good reason. The meals in Germany already have the recommended side dishes that go with those dishes so you don’t pick and choose. So you may have sweet red cabbage (Rotkohl) or traditional Sauerkraut. There is always potatoes in their many forms as well, Pommes (fries), Kroketten (croquettes), perhaps as a dumpling? And the noodles aren’t too bad either, nor are the soups. Just trust the menu with your side dishes in Germany
Filmed in Berlin, Germany
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
Traditional German Foods & What to Eat in Germany
German Sausages Explained
5 Things You Have to Eat in Berlin
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Our Equipment & More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Osprey Meridian Backpack – The Only Carryon Backpack We Travel With
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB - SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB - SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
256GB Micro SD Memory Card for Android Phones - This Gives You Tons of Space to Capture Videos, Pictures and More on Your Android Devices.
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 - Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod - Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod - The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
- Related videos