Food Habits I Formed In My 20s (For Better Physical/...Melanie Murphy
- Video description
- 4 months ago
- 16,705 views
- 2,036 likes
- 138 comments
► SUBSCRIBE for more 'habits' videos!
OTHER VIDEOS IN THE SERIES SO FAR!
► MY NOVEL 'If Only' (in which the protagonist experiences an alternate version of her life in which she developed a negative relationship with food): https://www.bookdepository.com/If-Only-Melanie-Murphy/9781473691773
► The 'Me Time' Journal collection: https://int.stilnest.com/pages/melanie-murphy
► Fully Functioning Human (Almost): https://www.bookdepository.com/Fully-Functioning-Human-Almost-Melanie-Murphy/9781473639164
► Follow me/say hi/stalk me here:
► Discussed in the video:
- I gave up dieting
- Intuitive eating
- Breakfast every day
- Regular meals
- Keeping a food journal (but NOT to log calories/eat less…to ensure I’m eating enough and eating well over time)
- Figured out food intolerances
- Reduce meat and fish consumption for environment (used to eat it a lot more regularly)
- Found meals I love that I can always fall back on (that are healthy and yummy!)
- Add greens whenever I can!
Song featured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0st7DE0eI
Please share your best food/diet/lifestyle tips in the comments below for myself and others to read through! :) And thank you all for the incredible support on this series so far!
- Related videos