General Tso's Chicken - Chinese Takeout - Exact Clon...Brothers Green Eats
- Video description
- 5 years ago
- 97,290 views
- 3,190 likes
- 418 comments
GENERAL TSOS’ SONG Lyrics
Put one egg white into a bizzole
and beat it lightly, and follow this bro
a slip of soy sauce and some cooking wine
and mix it up it’s so so fine
1/4 tea of baking soda does the trick
tried mixing with a fork, better off with a whisk
and add some corn starch to the pot
take a moment to smile and mix it up
then toss in your cut up chicken thigh
and smack it around, it’ll make you feel high
Now take another bowl
you slip in some of that corn starch yo
and add a little more baking soda
you’re becoming a cooking yoda
In a final bowl make the masta sauce
a taste of soy, this recipe is boss
a little slip of chinese cooking wine,
rice vinegar and sugar is so divine
give it a splash oh dat sesame oil
and add corn starch, to thicken when it boil
toss that marinated chicken into your corn starch mixture
and dress it up real nice like your last date from tinder
And now it’s time to fry those bizzles
get that oil jumping at 375 sizzle
crisp up that chicken oh so nice
your in a land of crispy paradise
Now in a wok get some oil hot
and add scallywags that your knife just fought
add minced ginger and garlic into the mix
and a few dried chilis, it’ll fry up quick
Now mix those funkers all together
then pour in yo master sauce,
this part is oh so clever
cause when the hot sauce hits the pan
that corn starch thickens up, this shits my jam
that chicken meets the sauceand they make sweet love
they become one creation A General Tso’s sent from Heaven Up Above
Yeah you know it’s all about general tsos
a chinese takeout tastes just like you know
a masterful creation, simple and divine
i cannot believe I’m drunk on wine?
1 pound of Boneless Skineless Chicken Thigh, cut into pieces
1 tablespoon of Minced Ginger
1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
Chinese Cooking Wine
1 egg white
dried chili (fresh works if you only have freshy fresh)
1. Add one egg white into a bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of soy and Cooking Wine. Add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. 3-4 tablespoons of Corn Starch and mix together.
3. Add chicken and let marinate while you work on the sauce.
4. In another bowl add a cup of corn starch, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and mix up. Set aside
5. In a third bowl add 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice wine, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons of sugar, a splash of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
6. Dip the chicken and coat it well in the dry corn starch mixture.
7. Fry up that chicken in oil at 350-375 until it is glorious and golden. Drain on paper towel.
8. In a wok or large pan add some neutral oil (like vegetable), get it hot and toss in scallions, minced ginger and garlic and 1-3 dried chili (depending on your tough guy heat factor), mix it up and let it fry on high heat for 30 seconds or until it starts to color.
9. Toss in your master sauce and mix it around until it starts to boil and thicken up.
10. Toss your chicken in the sauce and mix around to coat it. Boom you are done!
subscribe for more at
facebook: Brothers Green Eats
- Related videos