Healthy Sugar Free Date Katli Recipe | खजूर कटली | R...chefharpalsingh
- Video description
- 1 year ago
- 1,288 views
- 97 likes
- 35 comments
Dates (seedless) soaked 250 gm.
Ghee 1½ tbsp + for grease
Pistachio chopped 2 tbsp + for garnish
Almond chopped 2 tbsp + for garnish
Cashew-nuts chopped 2 tbsp + for garnish
Poppy seed (Khus khus) 2 tbsp
Ginger powder ½ tsp
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Nutmeg powder pinch
Green cardamom powder ½ tsp
1. Heat a pan, add pistachio, almond and Cashewnuts, mix well and saute for 2-3 min. Remove in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. Dry roast the khus khus until its turn golden brown in colour, remove in a bowl and keep it
3. Heat ghee in a pan, add dates and sauté for 15-18 min. stir continuously.
4. Switch off the flame, Add khus khus, nuts, ginger powder, black pepper powder, nutmeg
powder and green cardamom powder, mix well.
5. Transfer the mixture in another pan, mix well and keep it aside to cool down.
6. Grease the silpad and butter paper with ghee and keep it aside.
7. Place the mixture on silpad and cover with butter paper and roll it to thick.
8. Using knife cut into pieces.
9. Place the date katli on serving plate, garnish with nuts and serve.
Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes: https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharpalsingh
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalsokhi/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalssokhi
Follow me on TikTok: http://vm.tiktok.com/eB9g88/
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/harpal7793/
- Related videos