HONEY GLAZED ROAST HAM | You wont see this at the de...Food Busker
- Video description
- 3 months ago
- 13,142 views
- 710 likes
- 106 comments
RECIPE INFO BELOW
Honey glazed roasted ham is a deli counter favourite. Its the best ham to put into your sandwiches. Ham is food we take for granted but did you realise how easy it is to make? My Honey glazed roasted ham is a game changer and is part one of my first ever series. Part two is out next week and it features the ham being used in the king of ham sandwiches. The MONTE CRISTO.
Let me know what you think guys and thanks for your continued support. Lots more in the pipeline.
Increase the Peace
FOOD BUSKER MERCH: https://www.moteefe.com/food-busker-white-logo
Follow me on
DO YOU WANNA GET IN TOUCH?
Contact me at email@example.com
1 x ham bone in
2 x carrots
1 x leek
1 x onion
10 x pepper corns crushed
2 bay leaves
half a jar of english mustard
250ml runny honey
100g light brown sugar
Zest from one organe
1. Submerge the ham in salted water and add the carrots, leeks, pepper corns, onion and bay leaves. Bring up to boil, reduce to a simmer and then simmer for 31/2. Skim as you go
2. Put honey, Madeira and sugar in a pan bring up to a boil, reduce to a simmer and reduce by half. Add in the orange zest and set aside.
3. Once the ham is done take it out the water and let cool down
4. Now score the skin into squares, smear with the mustard, then stud with cloves and pour half the glaze over the ham. Drop in the oven at 200 for 30 minutes or un til it starts caramelising.
5. Pull out of the oven apply the remaining glaze and return to the oven for a further 5-10. Be careful not to burn the ham
6. Once done pull out the oven and allow to rest for 30-60 mins. Pull out the cloves and slice.
- Related videos