How I Am Building A MASSIVE Chest (Detailed Routine)OmarIsuf
- Video description
- 3 months ago
- 46,267 views
- 2,166 likes
- 214 comments
The idea is to accumulate enough quality repetitions to stimulate a hypertrophic response. To make sure our workout is effective, we'll have a couple rules.
1. Perform 100 total repetitions with compound chest focused movements
2. Every set should be between an RPE 7-9 (1-3 reps left in the tank). In other words, each set is challenging.
3. Select any rep range between 5-12 (after 12 it becomes hard to assess RPE)
4. Select 3-5 movements to complete these 100 total quality reps
5. To accumulate localized fatigue, try to complete these sets in less than 1 hour total
1. Pause Bench Press 5x5 @ 75%
2. Incline Bench Press 4x6 @ RPE 8
3. Dips 3x8 @ RPE 8
4. Wide Grip Decline Press 3x10 @ RPE 9
Weeks 2-3, increase Exercise #1 by 2.5% intensity. Then go back down to 75% and keep repeating the process (except consider adding an extra set of 5)
Every second week, feel free to add in one more compound set somewhere. Once you reach ~120 reps in one hour, deload back down to 100 and gradually build up again.
LISTEN TO MY PODCAST (IRON CULTURE)
[GET MY LIFTING SHOES] https://positionusa.com/
[GET MY TRAINING PROGRAMS HERE] http://kizentraining.com/
[GET MY PREWORKOUT] http://ouroborosnutrition.com
[WEAR MY APPAREL] http://raskolapparel.com/
- Related videos