How I Take My Instagram Pictures | Fashion Influxfashioninflux
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 78,075 views
- 2,222 likes
- 81 comments
Hi loves, finally got round to filming this - sorry it’s so long and there’s so much in it haha, I do tend to go a bit crazy when it comes to editing! I’m a bit of a perfectionist, plus I never have time to make sure things are perfect at the photography stage ha. I’ve popped timestamps below if you want to flick to different parts :) xo
- Upping temperature, changing colours, tones, lighting etc.
- Altering perspective, cropping, changing lighting and ambiance.
- Reshaping areas, altering specific areas (tones, saturation, detail etc), healing tool & mixer tool to blend pictures together.
- Smooth, tones and detail tools.
Lightroom Round 2 (11:37)
- Final preset, turning up contrast and lowering saturation.
- Grit & Grain - Dusted filter on Colour Dodge setting.
- Lighten, turn down highlights, turn up sharpness.
Top - Missguided (https://rstyle.me/n/c6fn6znj4w)
Necklace - Rock & Rose (https://rstyle.me/n/c47vs4nj4w)
Adobe Lightroom CC (https://goo.gl/aAUajP)
*some links used are affiliates.
Longing by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/wSL0sGLTgLQ
- Related videos