How To: Blend short hair with Extensions "Bombshell ...Kait Nichole
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 48,808 views
- 0 likes
- 101 comments
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/FridayNightHighLite
My Vlog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kaitnicholexovlogs
♡ Flat Iron Experts Info:
- Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- My Curling Iron: http://www.flatironexperts.com/Babyliss-Pro-Tourmaline-Curling-Iron-
** For orders over $50.00 you instantly qualify for FREE SHIPPING** (US/CA)
Before you Check out - Use this additional 10% off Coupon Code!!
This particular curling iron comes in an array of sizes: .75"/1"/1.25"/1.5"
The barrel size im using in this tutorial is their: 1.25"
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial!! This would be PERFECT if you have an upcoming school dance like Prom or any other formal. Also, if you just had a special occasion coming up!! :) Also, as I mentioned in the video.. this is a great technique if you wear extensions, or are going to be wearing them for a special even and need help styling them. This is hands down the best way I have found to curl my hair and have my natural hair & extensions blend seamlessly!!
♡ Check out my GIVEAWAYS!!!
Makeup Im Wearing:
- Powder FX Foundation Shade: E80
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Stila Blush - "North Shore"
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow "Med./Brunette"
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lid Color "Sin" - Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- Brow High Light "Virgin" - Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- Crease Color "Naked" & "Buck Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- ELF liquid eyeliner "Black"
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara "Black"
- MAC Creme de Nude Lipstick
- NYC Liquid Lipshine (Gloss) "Nude York City"
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray "Original Formula"
Lipstick im wearing in the Thumbnail: MAC - "Viva Glam Nicki"
♡ SIGMA BRUSHES: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=133024
Check out my other Celebrity Inspired Tutorials:
♡ Discount Codes for YOU!
- "Friday70" = 70% off your ENTIRE purchase at:
- "FridayNightHighLite" $4.00 off your purchase at:
- "KAIT10" for 10% off your entire purchase at:
FTC: Flat Iron Experts was kind enough to send me this curling iron to use in a tutorial. I am not being paid for this video. & I will not be making any commission off of sales that this video might promote. As always these are my own honest opinions based only upon my experience with the company & the product. ♡
Thank you all so much for watching!! If you have any other video requests or requests for other celebrity inspired tutorials - please leave them in the comments below!!
For business related Inquiries - Please feel free to contact me via email at:
- Related videos