HOW TO KEEP CATS COOL DURING THE SUMMER HEAT: hot we...La Carmina - travel TV host, presenter @ lacarmina.com
- Video description
- 11 years ago
- 38,570 views
- 196 likes
- 44 comments
1) Leave several bowls of cool water around the house. Replenish often.
2) Groom your pets regularly: shaving or brushing.
3) Wipe down your cat's body with a cool, wet towel.
4) Keep your house well-ventilated, but go easy on the AC and fans.
5) Lick the occasional spoonful of organic, plain yogurt.
6) Ensure there are cool areas for your pets to rest.
- Remember... a cool cat is a happy cat!
*** Check out tons of Basil's cute kitty pictures on his blog: http://lacarmina.com/basilfarrow ***
SONG: Byakkoya no Musume, from the Paprika soundtrack.
- FOR MORE LA CARMINA -
Look out for her upcoming books, Crazy, Wacky Theme Restaurants (July 09) and Cute Yummy Time (Nov 09 on Perigee/Penguin USA).
Visit her popular BLOG - http://www.lacarmina.com - for Gothic Lolita fashion photos / Japanese pop culture / kawaii! ^__^
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to Carmina's videos and add her on...
- MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/lacarmina
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lacarmina
- Facebook (search for La Carmina)
and join her mailing list! --- http://www.lacarmina.com/blog
- Related videos