How To Live on $3 A Day | Day 3 |Brothers Green Eats
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 215,883 views
- 4,453 likes
- 479 comments
In this episode I made some chickpea banana pancakes, a cucumber relish sauce, homemade mayo, sweet potato fries, a chickpea bun, and a black and white bean burger. Deliciousness all around
- In a spice mill grind chickpeas into a powder. In a bowl mix chickpea "flour" with water until a batter like consistency forms. Fry on a pan with oil.
Chickpea Banana Pancakes
- In a spice mill grind dried chickpeas until powdery "flour" like texture. In a bowl mix ground chickpeas with some water, and add a pinch of salt if desired. Mash in a banana. Heat oil or butter on a pan and add batter cook until golden and flip. Enjoy a glorious this gluten free/vegan pancake with a drizzle of honey and sliced bananas!
Cucumber Relish Sauce
Sugar in the Raw
- In a food processor or blender add chopped cucumbers, lemon juice, salt, sugar in the raw, vinegar, ginger and scallion. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Neutral Oil (Canola, Safflower, Soybean, Corn, Sunflower etc).
- In a bowl whisk an egg. Slowly drizzle oil while continuously whisking egg until it starts to emulsify.
Sweet Potato Fries
- Cut up sweet potato into fries, toss with oil and a sprinkle of salt. Add to a parchment lined cookie sheet, and roast in the oven.
Black and White Bean Burger
- Chop onions finely. Add to bowl with black beans and mash together. Add chickpeas and rice and continue to mash and mix. Form into patties and pan fry. Now put your burger together with the chickpea buns. Top with slaw, cucumber relish dressing, mayo. Enjoy!
Much more to come.
snapchat and instagram: brothersgreen
Check out tasty freedoms Instagram account
: tasty freedom or find her on YouTube, great gluten free and vegan recipes. Also sign up for her newsletter at www.jaquy.com for delicious free recipes
- Related videos