How to Make a Crepe CakeTastemade
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 3,317 views
- 158 likes
- 8 comments
1 cup milk
1/2 cup yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
1/2 teaspoon red food dye
2 tablespoons oil
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
8 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar plus more to garnish
1 tablespoon milk
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, red dye and oil. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
2. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, whisking until a smooth dough forms. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a frying pan greased with oil. Pour in some batter. When holes start to appear in the dough turn with a spatula. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. While crepes are cooling, prepare the filling. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and remaining vanilla extract to form a fluffy cream.
5. Build the cake, alternating crepe layers with cream layers, finishing with a crepe on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Subscribe to Tastemade: http://taste.md/1QsXIWq
LIKE us on Facebook: http://taste.md/1Zf0Bve
FOLLOW us on Instagram: http://taste.md/1OaAv4P
FIND us on Snapchat Discover: http://taste.md/1P9UuDM
- Related videos