How to Make Indian Butter Chicken in VR180 at Bollyw...Davidsbeenhere
- Video description
- 11 months ago
- 5,158 views
- 305 likes
- 43 comments
Even though this video was shot in VR180, don’t worry if you don’t own a Google Cardboard or a VR180 headset. You can still enjoy the full VR180 experience on your phone by moving it around as you watch, and on the computer by clicking on the video and dragging the cursor in any direction! It’s fun and super easy!
Now, come along with me as the amazing cooks at Bollywood Masala give me a step-by-step rundown of how to make their sensational butter chicken!
1. First, you have to make the butter chicken curry. Place your chicken pieces in a large bowl and then add lemon juice, oil, fresh chopped ginger, garlic paste, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chili, garam masala, black salt, and fenugreek leaves.
2. Mix the spices into the chicken.
3. Add yogurt to keep the chicken moist and mix it in well.
4. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
5. After 24 hours, impale the chicken on a long skewer.
6. Place the skewer in a tandoor oven and let the chicken cook for 20-25 minutes.
7. The chicken should come out bright red and sweaty-looking, with some blackened, charred edges.
8. Remove the chicken from the skewer and set it aside.
9. Build your butter chicken curry with butter, cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon sticks. Let it simmer.
10. After simmering, add ginger, garlic, bay leaves, cumin, turmeric, cardamom, red Kashmiri chili powder, garam masala, and fenugreek leaves. Let it slow simmer.
11. Chop the chicken into smaller pieces and add it to a pot with the sauce.
12. Add fresh cream to give the sauce a richness.
13. Serve in a bowl with more cream drizzled on top. Garnish with cilantro and fenugreek seeds on top.
Now, there’s nothing left to do but dig in! The butter chicken sauce is tomato-based, but it’s creamy and super rich. It’s good enough to drink! The chicken itself is tender and has a nice, smoky flavor from the tandoor oven. It’s bursting with flavor and had my taste buds going wild!
I hope you liked coming with me to learn how to make Indian butter chicken! If you did, please give this video a thumbs up and leave me a comment. Also, please subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss any of my upcoming travel/food videos.
Where have you been?
Subscribe Here! http://bit.ly/DavidsbeenhereSub
Check out my top videos! http://bit.ly/DavidsbeenhereTopVideos
+ INSTAGRAM ► https://instagram.com/davidsbeenhere
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/davidsbeenhere1
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/davidsbeenhere
+ MY BLOG! ► http://davidsbeenhere.com/
+BUSINESS EMAIL ► firstname.lastname@example.org
#IndianFood #ButterChicken #VR180 #Davidsbeenhere
My name is David Hoffmann. For the last decade, I have been traveling around the world in search of unique culture, food, and history! Since starting David’s Been Here in 2008, I have traveled to over 1,000 destinations in 73 countries, which I welcome you to check out on my YouTube Channel, travel blog, and social media sites.
I focus a great deal on food and historical sites, as you probably have seen! I love to experience the different flavors that each destination has to offer, from casual street food to gourmet restaurant dining. I’m also passionate about learning about the local history and culture.
P.S. Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing!
- Related videos