How to Make Kale for a Hangover - Cooking with GreggyKinda Funny
- Video description
- 2 weeks ago
- 4,696 views
- 267 likes
- 29 comments
-1 bunch kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
-4 slices bacon, cut into lardons
-1 small onion, chopped
-1 clove garlic, chopped
-1/4 cup (60 mL) dry white wine
-1 tablespoon unsalted butter
-Small squeeze of fresh lemon juice
-1 egg (optional)
1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2) Add kale and cook for 10 minutes, or until soft. Drain well and squeeze lightly.
3) Transfer to a cutting board and chop finely. Set aside.
4) In a frying pan, fry bacon over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes, or until crisp.
5) Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until translucent. Lower the fire to medium-low, add the garlic, and sweat for 1 minute.
6) Add the kale, wine, and a pinch each of salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes to blend the flavours. If the mixture looks really shiny, scoop out a little of the fat and add a bit of water, and then add the butter. Mix in the lemon juice.
7) Move the bacon and kale mixture to a plate and fry an egg in the same pan. Serve the egg of top of the bacon and kale. Go back to bed.
Support us and get the shows early here! http://www.patreon.com/kindafunny
Check out our store! http://www.kindafunny.com/store
Follow us on Twitter!
Greg - http://www.twitter.com/GameOverGreggy
Tim - http://www.twitter.com/TimGettys
Nick - http://www.twitter.com/Nick_Scarpino
Kinda Funny - http://www.twitter.com/KindaFunnyVids
Every day Greg Miller, Tim Gettys, and Nick Scarpino talk about the biggest stories in nerd culture.
Music by Tonedeff - http://www.QN5.com
- Related videos