How to Make Olaf Dreaming of Summer Mille-Feuille Na...ochikeron
- Video description
- 6 years ago
- 131,397 views
- 2,871 likes
- 184 comments
Nabe (hot pot) with Daikon Oroshi (grated Daikon radish) is called Mizore Nabe (みぞれ鍋). You can of course make this Nabe without it (Olaf is optional). hehe
Olaf Mille-Feuille Nabe (Hot Pot)
Number of servings: 4
1/2 (1000g=2.2lb.) Napa cabbage (Chinese cabbage)
300g (10.6oz.) thinly sliced pork rib *any portion is okay
300ml Dashi broth (kelp or bonito) *you can use Dashi powder to make it
Daikon Oroshi (grated Daikon radish)
Oshaburi Kombu (chewing Kombu kelp snack)
Ponzu Sauce (citrus-flavored soy sauce: you can mix 1:1 soy sauce and lemon juice to make it)
1. Separate the leaves of the Napa cabbage, then wash and drain well.
2. Place the cabbage leaf and sliced pork alternately (make about 4 layers). Then cut in 5cm (2-inch) wide.
3. Tightly place them from the edge of the pot.
4. Drain grated Daikon radish very well. Then build a snowman (Olaf). Cut out Nori sheet, sliced cheese, and carrot to make his face parts, then attach them. Cut Oshaburi Kombu (chewing Kombu kelp snack) to make his hair and arms, then attach them.
5. Put Dashi broth in the pot. Then place Olaf (grated Daikon radish). Heat the pot until cooked (you can cover to cook faster).
6. Dip in Ponzu Sauce to eat.
YouTube Audio Library
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥
- Related videos