How to Make Sushi RiceThe Art Of Cooking
- Video description
- 8 years ago
- 26,973 views
- 233 likes
- 13 comments
Short Grain Rice: 2 cups or 473 g
Water: 2 cups or 473 mL
Su (Sushi Vinegar)
Vinegar: 1/4 cup or 60 mL
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
1) Wash the rice 3-5 times or until the water is clear.
2) Add in the same amount of water to rice. 1:1 ratio
3) Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt together. Mix until everything dissolves.
4) Remove the rice from the rice cooker and into a NON-metal container.
5) Pour over the SU over the rice and use a paddle to break up any clumps.
6) Gather all the rice into one area.
7) Use a fan or flat object to cool the rice to room temperature.
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Related videos