Huawei's Future: OS and Processors SECURED?!Pocketnow
- Video description
- 6 months ago
- 65,303 views
- 2,037 likes
- 594 comments
On Pocketnow Daily, Huawei filed a trademark for their new ARK OS and TSMC just got orders for their processors. New reports claim that we could wait for the Galaxy Fold a little more than we expected. ARM just announced their new processors which boost Android but drain your phone. Intel announced their 10th generation processors as well which are currently aimed at laptops and notebooks. We end today's show with deals for a Google Nest Home bundle.
All this and more after the break.
- Huawei Ark OS could be the name of Huawei’s Android replacement
- Huawei’s HiSilicon ramps up TSMC 7nm chip orders
- Samsung Galaxy Fold launch to be delayed once again?
- Arm Cortex-A77 could boost Android phone speeds by 20%
- Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Bundle Google’s Nest Hub with a Hello Video Doorbell and Home Mini for $279 ($410 value)
#PocketnowDaily #HuaweiOS #Huawei
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
- Related videos