INDIAN STREET FOOD of YOUR DREAMS in Kolkata, India ...The Food Ranger | Trevor James
- Video description
- 7 months ago
- 251,179 views
- 9,844 likes
- 2,878 comments
If you travel to Kolkata, India, make sure you try the delicious Indian street food and Bengali street food delicacies. The Indian recipes on the street are so unique and delicious! You really could spend a lifetime eating the delicious Indian street food and curry here.
We started our Indian street food tour in Kolkata by warming up with a nice Indian breakfast, right on the street corner. You can order samosas, potato curry chickpea sabzi, jalebi, and hot tea as well. All of these go so well in the morning and wake you up and get you ready to start your day.
After that amazing Indian street breakfast, we went to try perhaps the most beautiful and photogenic Indian street food lunch stall I've ever seen. It really was like walking up to CURRY HEAVEN! There were so many delicious curries to choose from, and there was a huge pot of CHICKEN biryani right on the street. The Chicken looked so tender and you could see the steam and all the juices were infused into the basmati rice. You could also smell the cardamom in the biryani!
After that life changing Indian curry meal, we made our way to try a bunch more delicious street foods. There were so many to choose from!
Here are the addresses for the street food locations we found while filming this Indian street food travel vlog in late 2017.
1) Indian street food Vegetarian breakfast: 168 A, Sarat Bose Rd, Lake Market, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
2) Incredible Indian curry HEAVEN lunch: GP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
3) Amazing Kolkata Fish Fry (Kind of like British Fish and Chips) : Mitra Cafe, 23/37, Gariahat Road, Golpark, Kolkata
4) Amazing Pani Puri AKA Pulchka's at Pravesh Pani Puri
5) Delicious Rasgullah's and Indian desserts at Balaram Mullick & Radharaman Mullick, 2, Paddapukur Road, Jadubabur Bazar, Bhowanipore, Jadubabur Bazar, Bhowanipore, Kolkata
6) Amazing Haleem Beef Stew on the streetside, near Arsalan Biryani Shop, Park circus.
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge. Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for Youtubers!) http://bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
Order Your TAI HAO LE Merch here:
- Related videos