Know Yourself with the Nokia Steel HR Hybrid SmartwatchNokia
- Video description
- 3 months ago
- 3,069 views
- 227 likes
- 16 comments
Steel HR is a comprehensive activity tracker that automatically recognizes when you walk, run, swim, and sleep. Additionally, more than 10 activities can be recognized—from ping-pong to volleyball to dancing.
Heart rate is a good indicator of overall health and fitness. Steel HR takes readings around the clock to give a holistic view of your heart. You can also opt for continuous heart rate monitoring during workouts to get an even deeper understanding of your heart rate zones.
Get a complete view of your health: Steel HR connects to the free Nokia Health Mate app (available on iOS and Android) so you can see trends, join wellness programs, and improve over time.
Nokia Steel HR features at a glance:
1) Heart rate: Actively monitors heart rate night and day, with continuous measurement in workout mode
2) Activity monitoring: Automatically senses walking, running, and swimming (waterproof up to 50m or 5 ATM), plus more than 10 activities detected, as well as calorie calculation and distance walked. Track your daily step goal with the analog activity dial.
3) Sleep Tracking: Detects your sleep cycles and offers Smart Wake-Up with an optimized silent alarm.
4) Digital display: Get notifications for incoming or missed calls, SMS and calendar events, as well as daily steps counted, distance, and heart rate.
5) The longest battery life: Steel HR lasts up to 25 days on one charge, with an additional 20 days in power saving mode.
Subscribe to the Nokia Youtube channel: http://nokia.ly/2iLjkUN
Check out Nokia Health videos: http://nokia.ly/2gWFrXU
Learn more about Nokia Health products: http://nokia.ly/2ygyKqQ
Follow us on social:
@NokiaHealth on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NokiaHealth
Nokia Health Blog: https://health.nokia.com/blog/
- Related videos