KOKUM AND COCONUT CHITRANNA WITH SPINY GOURD CRISPYSVahChef
- Video description
- 3 years ago
- 19,749 views
- 262 likes
- 55 comments
Red chilly 2 nos
Coriander seeds ½ tsp
Chana dal ½ tsp
Sesame seeds ½ tsp
Kokum 10-15 gms
Sugar 1 pinch
Salt To taste
Oil 2 tbs
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Urad dal ½ tsp
Asafoetida 1 pinch
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Curry leaves 1 spring
Green chillies 3 nos
Coriander leaves(grated) ¼ bunch
Fresh coconut 1-2 tbs
Boiled rice 12 cups
Spiny gourd 3 nos
Rice flour 1 tbs
Red chilly powder ¼ tsp
1. Heat pan and add red chilly, coriander seeds, chana dal and saute it, later add sesame seeds and saute for 1 mins.
2. Chop the soaked kokum and add sugar, salt and mix it, later transfer into a plate.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, urad dal, asafoetida, turmeric powder, curry leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves, grated coconut, chana dal mixture powder and saute it.
4. Add kokum, boiled rice and saute it and place the lid and keep aside.
5. For spiny gourd crispies: Cut the spiny gourd into thin slices.
6. Place in a bowl and add pinch of salt, rice flour and mix nicely, later deep fry in oil along with curry leaves until golden in colour.
7. Transfer into paper plate and sprinkle red chilly powder.
8. Now kokum and coconut chitranna with spiny gourd crispys are ready to serve
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week! http://goo.gl/WCdgeV
Follow me on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Reach Vahrehvah at Website - http://www.vahrehvah.com
- Related videos